Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Test

One week school holiday finished so fast. I didn't bring my two little princesses anywhere but stay at home. I proud of my elder princess who always remember her school holiday's home work which prepared by her teachers. More over, she will start doing her own exercise which brought by my hubby. But the thing is she doesn’t like to do revision. Teacher given us a memo that they will have a test will be held on next week. I can not imaging how teachers will go to set out the test question. From what I see, my girl doesn’t even good enough to write without sample or example for her to follow. How she going to pass her test? *Headache now.....*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.