Saturday, February 23, 2008

Insurances

Most parents will prefer purchase education insurance for their children. I don't know whether my two little princesses need that or not. Looking at me and my hubby, we both are no cleaver and we didn't go for high educations. So I brought life insurance for both of them when they are age one. Foe safety purpose, I think I have to start considering education insurances because I don't want to be poor mom that no money to send them go for high education. It's time to restructure my expenses schedule. How to being cotinue lazy some more. LOL







Many people don't realize the benefits of good travel insurance. When you have a travel insurance company that will help you with attaining the travel information you need to deside what travel insurance is good for you, its a good indication that many people are indeed utilizing travel insurance.

No comments: