Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friend's Stuff

I still keep in touch with my primary and secondary schools friends. That is no an easy task to continuing contacted but I believe that friendship can be maintenance even though we not contact each others frequently. Most of them were university graduated. Some of them in local university, some of them were study oversea. Two of them are graduated from capella university. At the beginning, I will feel embarrass when meeting them because I am not even an academy degree holder. But few years later after on and off gathering, I found that I am too much worry about that. This is one of the reasons why I take good care of our friendship for more than ten years.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: