Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sleep Early

I prefer my two little princesses sleep early. They usually fall sleep after 11pm. For me, that is not enough rest time as they will wake up every morning at around 7.30am or earlier than that. I did hear that kids who short of sleep will grow shorter than others. I am wondering is this the main reason I am only 150mm. My parents are tall. I am the only one no deserve to their good genetic. :(

Besides this main reason, I do wish that my two little princesses can gain good health with maintenance good sleep. One of my friends suggests me to change on the home lighting of my bedroom. She says that using yellow soft light will helps children fall sleep faster. This will be one of the considerations for me to concern on. Do you have any more tips and idea for me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD BLOGG