Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pocket Empty

It's a bit hard for me every year when comes to the end of the year. I can not enjoy shopping, facial, spa, and hair saloon as well because I need to spend carefully to allocate all my savings in a year for my insurances.

Maybe you will think that I am crazy because I make all my insurances due on the same month. Yes, this is really task but I manage to settle it well every years. Car insurance will not be a problem for me because my hubby will helps to settle. He will be busy on compare car insurance when comes to end of the year.

My duty is to make sure all our money enough to settle all insurances including, life, medical and home insurance. See, I have no hassle to pay this because these all no need to get quotes and compare every year. :P

No comments: