Thursday, September 20, 2007

Red Eyes disease

Today is a special day for me because I can make myself so free and updating my blog. I am on medical leave today. My elder princesses got red eyes disease last week because one of her schoolmate was infected. The second infected was my little younger princess. Then it goes to my mother in law. And the next is ME! I am having one big eye, one small eye now where the small one is redness and pain. :(

I've found that this red eyes disease will only spread to others when the 'victim' comes to nearly recovery. Every times I though that will getting recovers then the next person will get infected. So, beware if have someone getting the same disease.

I still consider myself as a lucky one. Of course not because I like to be on medical leave but because of this I can have a chance to relax myself at home after this nearly three month of crazy and busy working life. This consider extra bonus to myself. :P

My elder princess takes 2 days to recover. Younger princess needs 4 days. My mother in law was infected 5 days. I do wish that I can recovery soon. If not, I am going to be really crazy when back to work. *sigh*

No comments: