Sunday, July 15, 2007

Expired

:CRYING:

I manage to reserved two Blogitive offers in 2 days ago. Because of the time frame, I plan to do it yesterday. Unfortunately because I of my busy life, I am short of time in front my computer for paid post. I miss my chance to complete the offers.

The bad things is Blogitive reserved offers column shown me *blinking" EXPIRED text! Both my offers are expired and keep records in the system. Is this means that my chance to further reserve offer will be limited? OH NO! I do wish this won't come to me!

:CRYING:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pity.

I hope it won't influence future participation.

Jacelyn Chew said...

dun cry, i've tried once too, but eventually it'll come back. if not, write an appeal email to them lo, just like me! :P

btw, i've tagged u again.

http://mummyinvain.blogspot.com/2007/07/nominated-rockin-girl-blogger.html

Unknown said...

no worry, they will come back again for that post, i have this expired few times...dun pressure yourself...

btw, i have tagge u
http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2007/07/if-i-have-1-million.html

take ur time to do, no rush, i know u r very busy lately....