Sunday, June 3, 2007

Spam Blog

I am signing in to my blogger dashboard and wish to create a new post as usual. I found that I have to do a Word Verification before I publish my post. I am wondering is that a Blogger new feature to protect spam post but after I go through the details, I found that my blog has been suspended as a spam blog. Here is the quote:

Your blog requires word verification

Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.

We received your unlock request on June 3, 2007. On behalf of the robots, we apologize for locking your non-spam blog. Please be patient while we take a look at your blog and verify that it is not spam.

Find out more about how Blogger is fighting spam blogs.


I am really faint about this. Computer technology nowadays has becomes so powerful that can act like a human being to create spam. I am one of the victim now. Well, I have no choice but to go further 'study' on how to prevent my blog from being a spam blog next time. Is that any thing I can do?


No comments: