Monday, June 4, 2007

Job Search

I am going to start my job search. I am actually enjoy working in my current company. As you know, my salary cut paid since January. I need to get back the same basic salary so that I can be relax a bit in doing my paid post. Yes of course I can survive with my paid post earnings right now but the time consuming isthe problem for me. To get a better basic pay full time job will be more secure to me as well because getting opportunity to write and earn by blogging really depends on luck....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learnt a bit about my true worth from the SalaryBase project - worked out nice for my review...
www.salarybase.com

Xilly said...

Hi Shelly! I do hop over but unfortunately not much I can get since I am Malaysian.

Thanks for dropping by. Please do come often. :)