Thursday, June 7, 2007

A gift to Mother In Law

I am planning to spend a small jewelry to my mother in-law on her coming birthday. I just discover Lallette where the site selling pretty nice beads and charms jewelry.

The company is base in Australia. But that's not a problem for me to shop online since I am earning paid post and get paid through Paypal. Yes, the company accepts Paypal for online purchase.

Well, here are two designs that catch my eyes. I like the items because these are limited edition jewellery making kits. I know my mother in-law love hand made products. The kit will comes along with beautiful packing and colorful instruction where I can complete the design step by step. I am wondering now shall I do it myself or leave as it is to my mother in law and let her to enjoy the making process.

No comments: