Monday, June 25, 2007

2008 Melbourne Trip

Grace's boss will going to Melbourne on 7 March 2008 for the Moomba Waterfest. She told me that she needs to book the Hotels in Melbourne now before it is too late. As she told me, it is one of the largest and longest running festivals in Australia where attract tens of thousands visitors for the festival. Woo! No wonder Grace is worry about the reservation status of the Melbourne Hotels on the date.

I did surfing online about the festival and found that the event will celebrate yearly in conjunction with Labour Day long weekend from 07.03.08 to 10.03.08. I just realize that Labour Day public holiday in Australia is not on 1st of May as Malaysia but it is varies which fixed by various states and territories' governments. I do hope that Grace manage to find Cheap Hotels in Melbourne for her boss.

1 comment:

Xilly said...

Thanks for your info dude. Hope you drop by later and leave your site address so that I can pay you a visit. :)