Thursday, May 31, 2007

Trip to Amsterdam

My sister will go to have a business trip to Amsterdam middle of next month. Her company set up a new branch there and their company going to send 15 person executive and management level staff to attend the open ceremony. My sister is the one who going to in-charge the accommodation booking. I think Easy to Book is the site that she needs. Easy to Book gathers all the hotels and accommodations in Amsterdam. I am wondering will she consider Season Star Hotel or King hotel at the City Centre where both hotels near her new branch. Oh, I just notice that the site is offering discounts up to 75% for hotels reservation. This will be an added advantage to book with Easy to Book. My sister will going to helps her company save a lot for the trip accommodations.

No comments: