Friday, May 25, 2007

Stairlifts

I hate to see those handicapped going around without any helping hands especially they go up or down stairway. Some of them are having their wheel chair but they still facing problems to get up and down from the stairway. I am so happy I found these great products. Value Stairlifts is a UK company provides mobile stairlifts where it is remote controllable. They are selling indoor and outdoor models. With the stairlifts assemble those handicapped or age hinder sufferer and enjoy more freedom and more independence.



I do hope that maybe our government can start using these products and lead our country private sector to install those great features stairlifts in their buildings and make a most convenience move to all handicapped. Is this a good idea? I think I have to create some buzz to let them respond on this great idea. :P

No comments: