Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Personality Computer

As long as you can speak English, now you have a chance to conmunicate with your computer. Ultra Hal Assistant 6.1 is an amazing software created to give a personality to your computer. Can you imaging that you can now chat with your computer?

It's just like a baby, at the begining you have to teach him or her (which character you prefer and you can now decided on your self). The software consist of huge database with speech recognition technology. Other than that, he or she will becomes your partner to help you running Windows Programs, remind your appointment, and even help you to contact anyone by phones. It's using artificial intelligence technology with the real-time animation efect!

I am sure you can not wait to have a trial on it. You can now download the free trial version of Ultra Hal Assistant 6.1. Share your experience or you can gain some insight through out the site forum.

11 comments:

shopping cart said...

Amazing!it means that i can talk with my own PC in simple English.

Anonymous said...

I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. I’ve been experiencing this very same problem with a new WordPress installation of mine. I’ve spent weeks calibrating and getting it ready when all of a sudden… I cannot delete any content. It’s a workaround that, although isn’t perfect, does the trick so thanks! I really hope this problem gets solved properly asap.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, wish look ahead in behalf of more interrelated articles without delay as its anecdote of my pet topic to read.

Healthy Foods said...

I was opened the link about that software. I think it's cool software but we must pay to have it permanently

Sporting Goods Shop said...

software that seems interesting. With the software we can communicate with our computer. I will try trial version first because if we want the full version seems to be buying. Maybe I'll buy the software if it turns out interesting. thank you for sharing through this posting. :)

Sell Home Now said...

Good post! I will try to use the trial version of the software. By the way, cool header image! ;)

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru said...

OK! I'll try the software trial. Thans for share your experience... :)