Friday, May 4, 2007

Mother's Day

How will you celebrate Mother Day? This day bring me triple impact.

We will celebrate Mother's Day with my mother in-law. Normally Sunday she will cook but we will go out for dinner on the day. She is helping me to take care of my two little princesses and I am very thankful for her helps. I am proud of the good relationship between me and my mother in-law. I treat her like my own mother and she takes good care on me and my family as well.

Secondly, I am a mother for 2 little princesses so Mother's Day is my day as well. I used to celebrate my birthday but not Mother's Day. I also rate myself that I am not a good mother but I am doing my best to my two little princesses and my family.

And when Mother's Day is due, my heart cherishes the memory of my mother will be deeper....

No comments: