Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Plan for a Trip

End of May will be school holidays. That will be a 2 weeks break. I am planning a trip for my family. Actually I and my hubby do promise to our two little princesses that we will bring them to trip and overnight whenever school holidays come.

I hope to bring them to stay overnight rather than just a one day trip. I prefer local trip because of my budget consent. (Yes, it's all because of my salary cut paid. What to do?) My tow little princesses love sea and sands. I think this time we will go to Island. Maybe will be Pangkor Island. They can enjoy the cruise to reach there. It's double the fun. I should do my survey online. I prefer booking online rather then phones calls. It's just because I can not simply make phone calls to outstations by using my company phones. Or else, my boss will kill me. :P

No comments: