Thursday, March 8, 2007

Oath of Commision

Because my father's shop is out of rent, he decided to close the TNB and Puspel account for that shop. I go with him to the service centre to help him on close account application.

For TNB, their services are simple and fast. Not a long queue as usual because when go during the 4th day of Chinese New Year. We need to wait another 3 to 4 weeks to get back the deposit paid.

For Puspel, the officer told us that since we had lost the original deposit receipt and the amount is RM500, we need to fill up a declare form and have to be present for Commissioner of Oath.

I wonder what is the purpose of being oath of commission is. I ask my company secretary to do it for me and it cost me RM10 and another RM10 on handling charges. My father no needs to go personally. We spend RM20 for a 'stamp'. What is the purpose to having the 'stamp'? I have no idea about it!

No comments: