Friday, February 2, 2007

Hayfield Dental Care

I had a terrible and horrible dental experience. That's was my 1st time visit to dental. After normal diagnosis and check up, the dental surgeon cleaning my teeth. The machine sound's horrible. I feel extremely PAIN and bloody comes out all over my month...... Its takes few days to recover from the pain! That's really make me feel scare about being dental care!

Is that because of the dental surgeon lack of experience? Or is that because of the dental equipment is out of date? I have no idea about it. I found that some of my friends didn't facing this problem with their dentist.

Hope that I can meet Charles Brown dds pc. He has been employed by Hayfield Dental Care for over ten years. You know what? He has a perfect record at the Virginia Board of Dentistry with a history of ZERO complaints.

No comments: