Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Date Patner

Often see my colleagues online with their mobile phone during office hours. Maybe it is normal to every one but I will have a very traditional minded that this is not a good sign as there are not concentrate enough on their work. Company paid to staff for working with them not for their personal entertainment, right? :P 

She told me that she is busy dating with her new date partner. This really makes me shock as she is the one never trusted to find love online. I thought who is the one makes her change so fast but then only I realized that her date partner is voodoo labs musicians friend.

Recently she fall in love with playing guitar and she spend all her time explore to all kinds of web which related to guitar and music. I just wish that this will not affected her quality of works....

No comments: